This job is purely IT(Information technology) related, kindly people having experience in Sales & Marketing might not apply!
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders and ETL Tools)
- Strong technical foundation including: 2+ yrs experience with advanced programming - APEX, Java (Preferred)
- Strong understanding and experience of SDLC methodologies, tools and approaches to successful project implementations; including Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to lead, motivate, encourage and influence others to perform towards a common goal;
- Can communicate with staff and users on technical and nontechnical issues.
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience: strong understanding of Salesforce platform (custom objects, Apex, reports, process builder, etc.)
- Keep on top of tracking assigned tasks and issues and report to Management as needed
- Participate in validation/testing and release activities as needed